– We offer 2.75% of gross!
– Book loads and schedule delivery and pick-up for drivers
– Coordinate and assist with the dispatch of daily truck routes
– Work with truck drivers and customers to ensure that freight arrives on time at the right location.
– Maintain records for all jobs, including times, routes, and special handling assignments
– Enter new orders timely and and accurately in the Transportation Management System (TMS) and verify when orders have been completed
– Answer phone calls and respond to emails in a timely manner and provide support in any way necessary
– Respond efficiently, thoroughly, and professionally to customers and drivers
– Work with customers service/sales to provide solutions for customers’ needs and resolve issues
– Medical insurance
– Up to 20 days paid vacation
– Gym & personal trainer on site
– Quarterly bonus plans
– Rooms for growth
– 1 Year of experience with dispatching
– Knowledge of LTL/transportation industry