Our pay structure is based on two elements:
- Minimum base pay
- Progressive incentives
The minimum base pay is set by the market for each specific trailer type. For the progressive incentives, each month a driver is evaluated based on factors like time with the company, days on the road, safety, fleet, dispatch, & accounting performance. These evaluations can raise the pay by up to $.08 cents per mile!
We have created a unique development program for drivers. You choose the career path you want to take, and we come alongside you to make it happen.
Besides our normal quarterly trainings, we will help you grow professionally to become a specialist in whatever you want to drive.
We also help company drivers become owner operators if they desire.
If it’s an office job you are after, we will even set up a program for you to be trained in that regard as well.
We want to make DVL Express as home-like as possible.
With drivers from over 20 countries, it’s very important to us that our drivers have a place to recharge and relax.
- Lounge area with laundry, showers, Wi-Fi, TV, hotel
- Gym with a personal trainer & massage room
- Free LA Fitness membership
- Complimentary car for your needs
We have over 300 trucks on the road. Those drivers matter to us. We want them to have the best transportation experience possible.
What our drivers do is essential and has a huge purpose.
That’s why we offer:
- Monthly drivers bonuses for most miles & best driver
- Direct deposits every week
- Discounts at stores across the nation
- $500 referral bonus
- Paid detention & layover
- Driving for a change
- Fuel card & fuel discounts
- Discounts at the truck repair center
- The newest trucks